Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Renaming materials

I was able to do this before. But since the ITunes U Course Manager update, I can't see to click on the edit button for the course materials. Has anybody else experienced this? I changed browsers and I still can't click on the edit button.

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 2:21 PM

5 replies

Jul 17, 2014 6:19 AM in response to patixa

That's what I usually do. But with the update, I can't click the Edit button. And I put CC licenses on the materials (which I think is the reason why it's not letting me edit.) My temporary solution is to delete the materials and re-upload them again. I wanted to test my assumption so I have some of my materials with the CC licenses, and the others without. And I was right - I can't edit the information once I put the licenses on the material (the information I was wanting to replace is the name and the license from being too restrictive to be share-free). But I didn't have any problems renaming or changing the info on the ones without the licenses.

Unless, of course, this issue I'm experiencing is a browser bug issue or something.

Renaming materials

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.