Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match asks me to sign out and sign in again every time I attempt to update. How do you fix this problem?

iTunes Match asks me to sign out and sign in again every time I attempt to update. How do you fix this problem?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 3:46 PM

2 replies

Jul 15, 2014 10:51 PM in response to KANDAQ

My problem is it asks me to sign out and back in every time I try to update ITunes Match. And it won't let you add a new song to a playlist unless it's updated on Match. So every time I add a song I have to sign out and back in just to put it on a playlist. I saw this issue on the internet but no solution.

Very sorry I did iTunes Match. Shuffled my playlists without asking and this additional extra work just to add a song to a playlist. Not impressed - at all.

I do thank you for trying. Surprised Apple doesn't monitor this stuff and step in and provide a fix. Left to our own devices. Thanks Apple!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.