Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11.2.2 (3) stuck on "Waiting for changes to be applied" with my 5th gen iPod Touch (iOS 7.1.2)

Hi guys! I just bought an iPod Touch and, right off the bat, I experienced this problem. It was running okay the first couple of syncs. My music library is about 50GB and I only plan to listen to my library with this device along with some videos from time to time. I already tried deleting my whole library and building it up again then syncing (which works for the most part but runs into syncing some of the same songs twice, probably a library issue) and I've already wiped clean my device then sync again (which only worked if I sync'd a couple of artists at a time). Last night, I was able to sync flawlessly while removing the duplicate songs when it got stuck again. 😟 I don't want to have to delete my entire library on both iTunes and my device just for it to sync properly again.

Is there some workaround that can be done that's sure-fire?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 4:24 PM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 7:56 PM in response to getanmla

The warranty entitles you to complimentary phone support for the first 90 days of ownership.

If you bought the product in the U.S. directly from Apple (not from a reseller), you have 14 days from the date of delivery in which to exchange or return it for a refund. In other countries, the return policy may be different. If you bought from a reseller, its return policy applies.

iTunes 11.2.2 (3) stuck on "Waiting for changes to be applied" with my 5th gen iPod Touch (iOS 7.1.2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.