Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to update ipad, stuck on verifying udate for 3 days

I tried to update my ipad 3 days ago, It is stuck on verify updates and will not let me get pass that message. Help!!!

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 6:33 PM

Try a reset and see what happens.

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

Your iPad may go into recovery mode which means that you will have to restore the device, so take a look at this in case you find yourself in that situation.

If you can't update or restore your iOS device - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2014 6:33 PM in response to annettefrommemphis

Try a reset and see what happens.

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

Your iPad may go into recovery mode which means that you will have to restore the device, so take a look at this in case you find yourself in that situation.

If you can't update or restore your iOS device - Apple Support

trying to update ipad, stuck on verifying udate for 3 days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.