Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rubber bottom macbook

The rubber bottom of my late 2009 model Macbook is beginning to bubble up and fall off.. I took it to the genius bar because I saw online about the replacement program for the rubber bottoms. The guy that helped me told me a didn't qualify for the repair so I just accepted it and went on my merry way. When I got home I got back on the website and saw that I should qualify so I requested an at home repair kit thingy.. on the repair status it says processing replacement.. Does that mean i actually did qualify after all and the guy at the store didn't know what he was doinG? And if so how long does it take to deliver because it's been in the processing replacement step for about 2 weeks now.. any suggestions will help!!!! im extremely aggravated I had to drive 45 min to an apple store and be turned away just to find out when I get home that I do indeed qualify! HELP ME

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 8:34 PM

There are no replies.

Rubber bottom macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.