Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wake sleep button

Dear Apple,

I wrote this mail to request the some explaination from you. On two weeks ago, I went to MCC center of Thailand to replace sleep/ wake button of my Iphone 5. The staff of MCC informed me that my Iphone had some scratch on the edge of aluminium flame portion and they could not promise me that they can or cannot replace it. Anyway, the staff take the picture of the damage and sent the picture to Apple center in Singapore because the ACC of THI could not make the decision by themselves. I was wondered why the Apple center in Singapore will judge it by the picture only.

3 days after, The ACC of THI called me that the Apple rejected to replace my Iphone because there was many scratch on my Iphone. I do not complain to ACC of THI because they had an excellent service but I want to know the logic of The Apple about this concern.

1. In my opinion, the scratch on alumiium flame dose not relate with sleep/ wake button malfunction. Why you reject to claim my phone?

2. If you think the scratch related with this malfunction. How did you judge it? just the picture?

3. The malfunction of sleep/ wake button was your mistake so you hold the campaign to replace sleep/ wake button for free but I did not. it mean, I had to pay the full price of Iphone5 to get the malfunction button, is it fare?

Please kindly answer my questions as above.

If you still could not understand it, please image that you bought the new car from dealer. After one and half year, you cannot open the door of car so you go to the dealer to claim it but the dealer said your car have many scratch and they cannot fixed the door locker. The dealer recommend you to turn your car to get the new one but you have to pay additional money for the full price of your car. How do you feel?

Thank you.

Regard,

Waranya

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 8:36 PM

There are no replies.

Wake sleep button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.