Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can my ex on a separate plan with a separate apple id receive my iMessages every time an update or phone change happens?

Every time an update happens or we change phones my ex's iPhone and mine get linked somehow and he receives my messages. If we are no longer using the same apple id and are on separate phone plans how can this be happening? I have changed my password but this keeps happening. We do not share a computer for it to be iTunes? I have called and got it fixed, but it happens repeatedly anyway...any ideas?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 7:28 PM

2 replies

Jul 10, 2014 7:35 PM in response to FelipeV

Once our information was appearing under each other's iMessages so we went to the apple store and called the phone service and they said it was fixed, but it happened again. Their information is no longer under my iMessage; however, they are receiving my iMessages with every update and I am not able to know if my information is showing under theirs. Also I deleted every device on find my iPhone except my own.

how can my ex on a separate plan with a separate apple id receive my iMessages every time an update or phone change happens?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.