Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my iTunes security questions if I can't access a rescue email and my Apple ID is locked

i tried to buy music and don't remember my security questions I cant access my rescue email and my apple id was locked because I answered the questions. Incorrectly how do I unlock my apple id and change my questions I just want to purchase music somebody please help

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 8:17 PM

1 reply

Jul 11, 2014 12:00 AM in response to Wshurst

You will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset (they should also be able to re-enable your account) : Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

When they've been reset you can then use the steps on this page to update your rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or, if it's available in your country, you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

How do I change my iTunes security questions if I can't access a rescue email and my Apple ID is locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.