Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone dock with a message or notification front led

Hello there,

is there a chance to get the iPhone dock with a message led in front to signalize whether there are unread messages and mails, lost calls or any other notification, e.g. low battery? All docks I found so far are non-communicative as well as the iPhone case itself is. I don't mean a notification for incoming calls like the flashing camera led, i think about a docked iPhone standing on the desk with switched off display and you can see whether it is useful to unlock the iPhone to check for mails or calls or even not by a single led in front that tells you about.

I hope there is no patent pending for other manufacturers so it would be great if Apple would enhance the docks with that tiny useful feature. And if I have a wish, don't make it only for iPhone 6, provide it for all iOS 7 capable iPhones.

Sincerely

Alex

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 12:46 AM

1 reply

iPhone dock with a message or notification front led

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.