Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an Italian hotspot to access internet on my American Ipad2 while abroad. I had no trouble connecting to the hotspot but when I try and access the internet it "cannot connect to the server". what does that mean and how can I fix it?

I am abroad for the summer and there is no internet available. I purchased a hotspot in a nearby vodaphone and they helped me connect the Ipad to the hotspot. I assumed I would have no trouble after that. Once I got home though and connected to the hotspot i found i could not open the internet without getting a notice about not connecting to the server. I have a signal and can connect to the hotspot and yet i get no internet. I already spent 50 euro on the hotspot for 2 months of wifi...is there a way to actually fix the problem without me having to spend more money?

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 12:53 AM

There are no replies.

I purchased an Italian hotspot to access internet on my American Ipad2 while abroad. I had no trouble connecting to the hotspot but when I try and access the internet it "cannot connect to the server". what does that mean and how can I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.