152 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2014 1:30 AM by Diavonex
If the issue occurs with iCloud and you are running iOS 7 then follow the steps below.
Change your Apple ID temporarily
If signing out and back in to iMessage or FaceTime didn't help, try these steps:
- Change your Apple ID to the Apple ID you used previously. You shouldn't need to verify the email address.
- Go to Settings > iCloud. Complete these steps only if the Find My [Device] setting is turned on:
- Scroll down and tap Delete Account, then tap Delete to confirm.
- Tap “Keep on My [Device]” or “Delete from My [Device].” In either case, your data remains in iCloud and will be updated on your device when you sign in to iCloud again.
- Enter the password for your previous Apple ID.
- Change your Apple ID to the new email address that you want to use. You'll need to verify the email address.
- Return to Settings > iCloud and sign in with your new Apple ID.