Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to make in-app purchases?

"Your purchase could not be completed. For assistance contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/."

I keep receiving this error message whenever I attempt to make an in-app purchase. I have tried signing out, and then signing back in with my Apple ID, I have deleted and then re-entered my payment information, I have even closed the app completely, restarted my phone, made sure that restrictions were disabled, performed another sign-out/sign-in and updated payment information but nothing seems to be working.

I only have 1 Apple ID. In the past I have contacted Apple and they were [somehow] able to allow me to resume making purchases, however, this time I have attempted to contact support on at least 3 occasions with no help. My payment information is valid and works everywhere else! I find this incredibly frustrating. Are there any helpful suggestions?

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 1:30 AM

There are no replies.

Unable to make in-app purchases?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.