Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an old project with AVCHD clips and I want to import the clips again with surround sound. How can I relink the project clips to the re-imported ones without doing the project from the begining?

I have an old project with AVCHD clips and I want to import the clips again with surround sound. How can I relink the project clips to the re-imported ones without doing the project from the begining?

I have a sony handicam and I imported the clips to iMovie and they lost quality and converted the audio to stereo. I want to import the project to final cut X and import the AVCHD in 1080p and surround sound and export the movie in bluray. Can I relink the clips without editing everything again?

thanks!

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 2:23 AM

There are no replies.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.