Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

virus pubblicità su macbook pro. è possibile?

Salve a tutti.

Da ieri aprendo ogni tipo di sito mi appaiono pubblicità della stessa tipologia e concernenti ad esempio trading online o finti collegamenti a siti famosi e allo stesso tempo vengono creati falsi collegamenti ipertestuali su parole che si trovano sul sito. Lo fa anche su wikipedia in modalità https, perciò l'idea che sia un malware mi sembra certa.

Ne avete mai sentito parlare?

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 2:25 AM

2 replies

Jul 11, 2014 4:07 AM in response to simone115

You probably have some kind of adware installed. See my Adware Removal Guide. (It's in English. Sorry for this poor Google translation into Italian.)

Probabilmente avete un qualche tipo di adware installato. Vedere la mia Guida di rimozione di Adware. (E 'in inglese. Dispiace per questa cattiva traduzione di Google in italiano.)

http://www.thesafemac.com/arg

(Fair disclosure: The Safe Mac is my site, and contains a Donate button, so I may receive compensation for providing links to The Safe Mac. Donations are not required.)

Jul 11, 2014 7:21 AM in response to thomas_r.

Grazie Thomas, ho risolto grazie a questo post trovato su un altro topic. Se qualcuno ha bisogno di una traduzione lo aiuto.

Thank you Thomas, i solved my problem reading this post, found in another topic. If anyone needs a translation i will help.

Linc DavisMar 14, 2014 8:43 AMin response to PDXAppleUser | This solved my question

You installed the "DownLite" trojan, perhaps under a different name. Remove it as follows.

Back up all data.

Triple-click anywhere in the line below on this page to select it:

/Library/Application Support/VSearch

Right-click or control-click the line and select

Services Reveal in Finder (or just Reveal)

from the contextual menu.* A folder should open with an item named "VSearch" selected. Drag the selected item to the Trash. You may be prompted for your administrator login password.

Repeat with each of these lines:

/Library/LaunchAgents/com.vsearch.agent.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.vsearch.daemon.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.vsearch.helper.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons/Jack.plist /Library/PrivilegedHelperTools/Jack /System/Library/Frameworks/VSearch.framework

After moving all the files, restart the computer and empty the Trash.

From the Safari menu bar, select

Safari Preferences... Extensions

Uninstall any extensions you don't know you need, including any that have the word "Spigot" in the description. If in doubt, uninstall all extensions. Do the equivalent for the Firefox and Chrome browsers, if you use either of those.

This trojan is distributed on illegal websites that traffic in pirated movies. If you, or anyone else who uses the computer, visit such sites and follow prompts to install software, you can expect much worse to happen in the future.

*If you don't see the contextual menu item, copy the selected text to the Clipboard by pressing the key combination command-C. In the Finder, select

Go Go to Folder...

from the menu bar, paste into the box that opens (command-V). You won't see what you pasted because a line break is included. Press return.

virus pubblicità su macbook pro. è possibile?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.