Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bring back Latest Releases in Genres (iTunes)

I loved the fact that when i went into Dance or Electronic i was met with Latest Releases, now all we have are Hot New Tracks. Sometimes i have forgotten about up and coming releases and that has proven to be monumental in me buying tunes that i would of otherwise forgotten about.

Could we see something like this returning? You will be surprised on how much revenue will be possibly lost with this feature being removed.

Cheers 🙂

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 2:15 AM

1 reply

Jul 11, 2014 2:33 AM in response to aphex187

On the current version of iTunes on my Mac (I'm in the UK) if I select Dance or Electronic under the Music tab then I get a new releases section on the category's home screen e.g. for Dance the screen includes :

User uploaded file

Though 'New Releases' doesn't show on all categories (some just have 'New & Noteworthy').

If you want to leave feedback for Apple (these are user-to-user forums) then you can do so via this page : http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

Bring back Latest Releases in Genres (iTunes)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.