Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fuzzy Display on External Monitors MAC Book Pro

Morning all,

Right, I've had my MBP for over 6 months now and I love it. Great piece of kit, and I wish I'd come across to OSX years ago. Having said that, I've come across an annoying issue with using external monitors. I have the latest MBP and the software version is 10.9.4. The issue is I have two monitors plugged into the MAC via Mini-Port to DVI to HDMI cables. The main issue is the fonts are quite fuzzy. It's not terrible, but its very frustrating. The weird thing is if I connect to my windows machine via Remote Desktop when Windows loads up its crisp and clear, yet everything behind that window on the same screen on the MAC is fuzzy. Very peculiar.

Secondly the resolution isnt the best. Especially considering what these monitors are capable of on my Windows PC.

I'm sure this must be a common issue? Hopefully there is an easy solution. I can put up with it, but considering how much I've paid for the MAC I would expect a lot better. Just so you know, I'm not tecky on the MAC at all!

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Glassy

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 3:50 AM

There are no replies.

Fuzzy Display on External Monitors MAC Book Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.