Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Urgent! FCPX project not updating.

Pls does anyone know why i am not able to update my project on FCPX 10.1.2. When I try to open up the project (originally started on a previous version of FCPX), FCPX requests that it must be updated to work with the current version. i go ahead an click ok, it starters the update but never makes it through. It would usually freeze (Final cut pro not responding) at the point when its reading the hard drive with the .fcpbundle"library (Don't know what that means). Can anyone help with any suggestions? Pls i need to

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 3:30 AM

4 replies

Jul 11, 2014 8:31 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

I didn't trash preferences. Thought about but since the application works fine without that library, i felt it might not be necessary. Yes i can open FCPX without any problems except when i try to open that particular library then it freezes up half way through it. i have other projects on another drive which works perfectly on this FCPX. the projects are updated though.

Also i have tried to open it from inside FCP (file - open library-) as well as the back up in my final cut back up folder and it still freezes up at the same point during the update.

Urgent! FCPX project not updating.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.