Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

External, portable back-up battery for iPad

I'll be serving in the Peace Corps and may not have access to unlimited electricity as I do in the states. I'm looking for your recommendations on external, portable back up batteries for iPad - both what you like and what you don't like; what you'd recommend and what was a waste of your money.

Thanks.

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 6:03 AM

I've used external batteries from New Trent and have always found them to be reliable and a very good value. Search Amazon for "New Trent" or visit their web site (with the same name).

Be sure you check the battery for 2.1 amp output (for tablet) that is capable of charging the iPad properly.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2014 6:03 AM in response to montempls

I've used external batteries from New Trent and have always found them to be reliable and a very good value. Search Amazon for "New Trent" or visit their web site (with the same name).

Be sure you check the battery for 2.1 amp output (for tablet) that is capable of charging the iPad properly.

External, portable back-up battery for iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.