Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latex

In preparing course materials, can I enter latex in a Page?

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 5:37 AM

1 reply

Jul 11, 2014 1:18 PM in response to HilaryLai

Since you're question is very general, I'm addressing three things you might be trying to do.

You can upload practically any file as a course material, so if you want your students to work directly with your LaTeX, you can upload the file.

If you want students to read a rendered version of your LaTeX, you can convert / export to PDF and upload that as a course material.

If you are trying to paste LaTeX into a course outline or post to maintain the formatting, that generally won't work and may likely appear as its raw source. However, OS X apps have the capability of exporting a choice of formats during copy / paste operations, so if you are using an OS X LaTeX app that supports a variety of formats for copy / paste, your browser may be able to preserve the formatting. (I don't use LaTeX, so I can't recommend an editor that would support the behavior.)

Does that answer your question?

Latex

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.