Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlock ipad mini

Hey Guys,

I recently purchased an iPad mini (wifi+cellular) from an online portal in the UAE to be used in India. One of my friends in Dubai received it yesterday (July 10) from the portal. When she opened the box, she realised that a Verizon sim card was already inserted in it. She tried using an Etisalat sim card and it did not work. When I spoke with Apple, they confirmed that the device was locked with Verizon and suggested that I contact them to get it unlocked. So I called up Verizon. Verizon told me that they could not find any information regarding the device using the IMEI and the ICCID and that they could only unlock devices with a calling capability (iPhones) and not iPads. I am not sure what I can do more to get it working before I can send it back to the seller under their return policy. Does anyone know if there is anything else that can be done to make it work? Of course, I can send it back before the end of day on Saturday (July 12), but just wanted to give it one last shot before I return it.

Thanks,

Sudeep

Message was edited by: sudeepdatre

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 5:44 AM

There are no replies.

unlock ipad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.