Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

podcast splash screen

After upgrading to 11.3.0.54 I can't get past the "what's new" splash screen when viewing podcasts. Or rather, attempting to view podcasts. Somehow I've managed to download new podcasts but can't view them; the splash screen will not go away.

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 6:24 AM

5 replies

Jul 11, 2014 7:29 AM in response to the fiend

No, the version is correct.

Is there supposed to be a "continue" button? I don't have one! The splash screen is static; none of the buttons above it work (you can select them but they do nothing). The first install was from an automatic update, then I uninstalled and downloaded a new version from apple.com with the same result.

Frustrating. Thanks for the reply.

Jul 11, 2014 7:57 AM in response to radioattic

I stand corrected, iTunes 11.3 is available. 😮 (There's a surprise!)

Given how bad the iTunes 11.2 update was, I will not be updating my iTunes until I understand what the issues are going to be. So currently, I have not yet experienced the Podcast splash screen, so don't know what the problem is. However, I've no doubt someone will post here shortly, to let you know how to get past it.

Sorry I can't be more help at this time. It does sound like the splash screen that appeared in iTunes 11.2 though, so surely they haven't messed this up as well?

podcast splash screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.