Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to troubleshoot intermittent connection drops on Apple LAN (TimeCapsule AirPorts)

Hi all, I have built out a wireless network for an office space. The network consists of a TimeCapsule acting as a router w/ dhcp and 3 Apple AirPorts acting as access points to the TC. I have gotten reports from users that there has been random connection drops (symptom: wireless internet stops working breaking AirPlay, etc.). Is there a way to review router logs to see what happened? Are there any proactive tools I can install to monitor connection drops?

I have Logmein Central and can make one of the computers a Logmein Pro client but the alerting on that is very weak, looking for something more. Please help!

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 6:46 AM

There are no replies.

How to troubleshoot intermittent connection drops on Apple LAN (TimeCapsule AirPorts)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.