Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios can not send emails anymore SMTP-servers are offline...

since I have ios i have trouble with the mail account. it very often says SMTP-servers are offline... and I have to restart the computer and sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

What can I do to solve this

thanks

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 6:20 AM

1 reply

Jul 11, 2014 7:44 AM in response to sasa08

Are you having trouble on an iPhone or iPad (which uses iOS) or on a computer? If you're having trouble on an iOS device, what does turning off your computer have to do with this? Which iPhone? Which version of iOS? Have you tried resetting your device by pressing and holding the Home button and power button until the silver apple appears? Have you tried deleting the email account and adding it back?

ios can not send emails anymore SMTP-servers are offline...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.