Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a white square box with text in covering part of a video playing on apps.

User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 7:10 AM

32 replies

Jul 11, 2014 9:18 AM in response to geoff171

User uploaded file

Hallo,

I have the same problem. The overlay covers the video in the small format and cannot be clicked/tapped. It behaves as though it was not there, i. e. I can click the enlarge button in the lower right corner. When in fullscreen mode the overlay is not visible anymore. It appears as far as I know in every video in Safari.

I have installed the latest firmware on my Ipad 2, closed Safari and restarted the whole Ipad. The overlay is still there.

Jul 11, 2014 9:31 AM in response to Lexiepex

As mentioned above: I have already done it ... several times.

Just now I logged in after a reset. I closed all tasks in Safari, closed the app, then double tapped the round button twice and threw all apps into heaven, then shut the power off, waited. And after opening safari and a new website with a video (<--Tap), what do I see? My friend the white panel again... :-(

edit: typos.

I have a white square box with text in covering part of a video playing on apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.