Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

totally remove videos from i pad

HOW DO I REMOVE VIDEOS FINALLY FROM MY I PAD

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 7:20 AM

2 replies

Jul 11, 2014 7:30 AM in response to 72RAY

the way that you asked the question indicates that whatever you are trying to isn't working. If that's the case, you really should disclose the information and share the details of what happens when you try. That would make it so much easier to offer help and it might prevent others from posting things that you have already tried.

However, videos that actually reside on the iPad - not the ones that show with the cloud icon next to them - can be deleted via the Edit Button in the Videos App. Tap the Edit Button and an X will appear on the video icons. Tap the X To delete the videos. Tap Done, when you are finished.

Jul 11, 2014 7:31 AM in response to 72RAY

You can delete films/tv programmes that are in the Videos app via the Edit button at the top right of the screen in the app, or via Settings > General > Usage > Videos (that also has an Edit button and you can swipe/drag from right-to-left across a video to get a Delete button).

To turn off the showing of films and TV programmes that are only in the cloud (they will have the cloud symbol on them in the Videos app) : Settings > iTunes & App Store > Videos 'off'

totally remove videos from i pad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.