Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i just inserted a Cd in my MacBook Pro but it shows unsupported help please

I just inserted a Cd in my MacBook Pro but it shows me unsupported. i need help i want to be able to play CDs n DVDs

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 7:30 AM

11 replies

Jul 11, 2014 6:54 PM in response to Chimobi

Chimobi,

from the Apple menu, select About This Mac; a small window will appear. On that window, press the More Info… button. A new window will appear which has “MacBook Pro” in big black type. Just underneath of that in smaller grey type will be your model; please provide that information in your reply. Near the bottom of the same window will be a line that starts with “Software:”. Please provide the information on that line also.

Jul 14, 2014 1:46 PM in response to Chimobi

Chimobi,

I can’t provide an answer to you until I understand what the problem is. Since I’m not familiar with your computer or this particular CD-ROM, I have to ask questions about them to try to understand what the problem could be, to eliminate possible causes of the “unsupported” status. If you prefer to seek assistance elsewhere, that’s certainly an available option to you.

i just inserted a Cd in my MacBook Pro but it shows unsupported help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.