Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

uninstall application

I want to uninstall "Fun chess" from my iPad .

I do not find any information in the manual about how to do that !

Please Help

Sydney

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 8:03 AM

9 replies

Jul 11, 2014 8:28 AM in response to cohen boulakia

Just long press on the app's icon you want to delete, and it will start to jiggle. Then just press the cross that appears on the corner of the app icon and your device will ask if you want to delete or not. Just go ahead and press 'Delete'. That's it.

This is fine except that when you are done deleting the app, you have to tap the home button so that the other app icons quit jiggling.

Jul 12, 2014 8:45 AM in response to cohen boulakia

You don't have to pay for it again as long as you use the same Apple ID that you originally purchased the app with. You just have to download it again. Go the App store and do a search for it. When you find it, tap on it and it should give you the option to install it again - not buy it. You can also access previously purchased apps in the Purchased Tab of the App Store on your iPad.

uninstall application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.