Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my iPod but it restarted and deleted him self. It sayed that i have to connect to iTunes.? Please help me, is there a way that i can get my things back???

I had photos of my baby brother in there. And I had my games there. I need to get them back. 😟

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 8:06 AM

1 reply

Jul 11, 2014 9:31 AM in response to Keidie

If you not have a backup you may be able to get some info off the restored iPod by:

- Maybe from the restored iPod via How to perform iPad recovery for photos, videos

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS: iPhone Data Recovery - Wondershare Official

http://www.amacsoft.com/ipod-data-recovery.html

iPod recovery software to restore lost music files

With backup:

To restore from backup see:

iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

If you restore from iCloud backup the apps will be automatically downloaded. If you restore from iTunes backup the apps and music have to be in the iTunes library since synced media like apps and music are not included in the backup of the iOS device that iTunes makes.

You can redownload most iTunes purchases by:

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

I updated my iPod but it restarted and deleted him self. It sayed that i have to connect to iTunes.? Please help me, is there a way that i can get my things back???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.