Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 4 not turning on, keeps going to Recovery mode.

few hours ago, I came back from school with a 5 percent battery life. I pugged it in to charge and about an hour later, I checked back and only saw a white apple logo on the screen. Everything I plugged it out of charging, it goes blank and nothing I did (holding home button and power button) would work. When I plugged in for charging again, silver logo comes out by default and would stay there forever. Later I meddled with it and finally, it gave up and went to recovery mode a little after the silver logo showed up on its own. I used iTunes (with latest version) to restore, but a message popped out on the screen saying that it failed, numerous times. Please help me! I need the phone urgently tmr!

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 8:38 AM

There are no replies.

IPhone 4 not turning on, keeps going to Recovery mode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.