Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I tranfer books from my ipad to my ipod?

Ipad 2 (Model A1395). and IPod Classic 160 gb.

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 8:45 AM

You can't transfer directly from the computer to an iPod. Also, the iPod Classic doesn't support iBooks or any other eBook reader that I know of. If you want to use your iPod as an external storage device, you should be able to connect it to your computer and transfer files to it. However, it's been years since I had an iPod Classic so I can't give any details. If you need help with that, post in the iPod forums.

Best of luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2014 8:45 AM in response to Robert3499

You can't transfer directly from the computer to an iPod. Also, the iPod Classic doesn't support iBooks or any other eBook reader that I know of. If you want to use your iPod as an external storage device, you should be able to connect it to your computer and transfer files to it. However, it's been years since I had an iPod Classic so I can't give any details. If you need help with that, post in the iPod forums.

Best of luck.

How can I tranfer books from my ipad to my ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.