Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not responding and Phone restored

Hi,

Earlier I was trying to put songs onto my phone, and it asked did I want to update my phone, I agreed but when the update was finished it didn't complete. It then only gave me the option of restoring my phone, I did so because I've back upped by phone within the past week.

When the restore was finished, I started my phone and it began like when I first purchased it (language, wifi connection etc.). I got my phone unlocked 2 months ago, and it wouldn't allow me to enter because my sim card wasn't compatible. When I was unlocking my phone, I used a different sim card than my original and the one I'm using now to unlock it, but when I tried that sim card it said 'replacement needed'.

In the mean time, I tried to start iTunes again, but it says everytime I try to open it, it says 'not responding' and closes. So I'm unable to back up my phone either. EDIT: iTunes is working fine, but when I connect my phone it says not responding.

I'm badly screwed here, because I use my phone for work and I've probably received a number of missed calls in the past 2 hours I've been trying this.

Thanks

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 8:55 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes not responding and Phone restored

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.