Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have m4r file in Google drive and my e-mail. If I click on them QuickTime (or the iPhone version) opens and plays them. How can I store them on the phone and use them?

I can't plug this phone into a PC or use iTunes. I've figured out how to make m4r files from my Blackberry ringtones and can see the many ways on the web, in e-mail, etc. but I can't find the darn download button. I know this is an stupid easy problem but I'm stuck, I tried holding the link like on my old blackberry but there isn't a download option.

Also if anyone know a guide on converting from BlackBerry to iPhone that would be great, I'm going a bit crazy trying to do things.

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:14 AM

4 replies

I have m4r file in Google drive and my e-mail. If I click on them QuickTime (or the iPhone version) opens and plays them. How can I store them on the phone and use them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.