Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my flagged photos in iPhoto to refresh when I'm browsing folders?

I've flagged photos from my iPhoto library to select for an order of prints on adoramapix.com. I previously cleared my flagged photos before choosing. On adoramapix i hit choose photos and the apple drop-down browser opens to select a folder. I go to media > photos > iPhoto > flagged. In the flagged folder is the previous set of flagged photos that I already cleared instead of the ones I just choose. After clearing again and re-flagging the photos, they still don't refresh in the menu. I even created an album of the photos but that doesn't show up either. Keep in mind my newly flagged photos do show up in the flagged album in iPhoto, just not in the drop-down browser when I'm selecting files from my internet browser.

So to save me from having to look through the thousands of images in my library for photos I already flagged, is there a trick to getting these photos to show up?

my version is iPhoto '09 v8.1.2

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:39 AM

1 reply

How do I get my flagged photos in iPhoto to refresh when I'm browsing folders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.