Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rattling noise from my ip5s = new replacement from apple?

Hi there, im using ip5s for 2 week, and i just noticed that my phone is rattling when i shake it, even i do it slowly...what happen with that? for any problem from the phone, can i got replacement for new ip5s that has no problem? please i need an info about this anyway...thanks alot

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:39 AM

For a manufacturing defect yes, you will get a new phone from Apple.

If it isn't a manufacturing defect, then you will have to pay an out of warranty iphone $269 U.S.

You can probably get all of your questions answer by going to the Apple store and having them look at your phone.

8 replies

Jul 11, 2014 11:06 AM in response to razmee209

then how i know that my phone has a manufacturing defect?

because my ip5s is still fresh not even a month and never dropped or something that maybe can make a trouble.

and if i get a new phone, how long i have to wait that?

anyway, thank you for sharing razmee209, apreciate that

maybe tommorow i'll go to authorized store because here in indonesia there's no Apple store my friend 😟

Jul 11, 2014 2:37 PM in response to ebonkyoi

if you take a look around here you'll see that some people report this on other models of iPhones and it has been determined to be the cameras auto-focus assembly moving inside the camera. it's usually nothing to worry about but if you want to be extra sure then you can always bring it to that authorized service store.

rattling noise from my ip5s = new replacement from apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.