Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does apple have a complaints email address

I have been looking for a complaints email address to complain about the lack of detail in which i am getting regarding the delivery of my Ipod on the delivery date it says i should be here on the 9 th July 2014 and at the time of posting this it is the end of working hours and going in to day 3 after the day it was suppose to be delivered and i have got nothing. I have checked the details of my invoice and they were all correct and they have taken money out of my bank account but I have not revived the goods. Can any of you help.

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:44 AM

2 replies

Jul 13, 2014 6:34 AM in response to Yuenn002

Hey Yuenn002, Not to be funny, but at the bottoms of the page lower right corner where it says in blue type "Contact Us" will also get you there. If you go to the lower left corner tap the blue type, "Apple Online Store" then go to bottom of that page look "Customer Help" several options, including shipping, contact us, help, etc. (I'm assuming your looking at Apple's Forum page and at your email notice.) Good luck. Cheers.

Does apple have a complaints email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.