Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Only 15 pages for insertion of our Apps on iPad Mini Retina. Is it possible? By downloading other apps what happens?

Applications that are present in the App Store are really many but unfortunately the iPad Retina Mini allows you to use only 15 pages for the insertion of our applications. When I download an additional app. this is placed at the beginning of the second page and not in the 16. Older apps are moved but where do they go? They probably deleted?(Do I have to create subfolders?).

Before I knew it I downloaded 10 new applications that the system has entered at the top of the page immediately after the Homepage ... what has it happened? I have deleted the old applications?!

thanks for your help ☺️

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:33 AM

7 replies

Jul 11, 2014 10:37 AM in response to mickblue44

You have not deleted the apps. They are simply not displaying on any Home Screen because there is no room for them to do so. You do need to make some subfolders to reduce the number of separate apps you have displaying on the Home screen. Once you get some of the apps into subfolders, the other icons will probably show back up.

If they don't, you can open your App Store app and click on the Update option in the bottom right-hand corner, then click on Purchased>All, and find the app that is not showing and click on Open. Once it opens and has a place to go, it will show up on your Home screen again.

Cheers,

GB

Jul 11, 2014 10:49 AM in response to mickblue44

Just use the spotlight search to find them by swiping from the middle of the screen downward.

Then type in their name.

Yes, you have exhausted the display space available, but seriously why do you need to have so many Apps, do you use them all?

start deleting Apps you don't use Having that many Apps also means yo are using up a lot of storage space. And you'll likely run out of it pretty fast at that rate.

Only 15 pages for insertion of our Apps on iPad Mini Retina. Is it possible? By downloading other apps what happens?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.