Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A jpeg illustration I downloaded via wifi needs to be printed bit I can't find it. I'm new to all this but eager to learn.

I Have an Ipad mini Model MD533LL/A running IOS 7.1.2 & am new to Apple. There are 41.8 gigs available out of my total 57.2 GB. I downloaded a jpeg illustration via wifi from GraphicStock to print but cannot find it. I will be so grateful for some guidance. I have succeeded in downloading two user guides into IBooks but have yet to order any music or take any pictures. My husband has a MacBook Pro to which this mini can (& has) been synced, if jpegs & PDFs cannot be accessed directly using only the mini, for printing or other uses. But I am hopeful there's a way & I Simply need to learn how.

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 11:08 AM

3 replies

Jul 31, 2014 9:46 AM in response to lllaass

Thanks for your input on my 11Jul14 query.I had to abandon my attempts (time constraints, illnesses in family) but appreciated your having taken the time to share your thoughts. Took a minute, but I got the message that I wasn't even asking the appropriate community. Apologies; am going to study on that one < my next plea.

The download was via Safari. GraphiicStock assured me the dowmload completed. I spent a few minutes looking for a camera roll album sans success (another thing to study when I can). The illustration had a stock number which I no longer have. So thanks again, & as the church lady on SNL said, "never mind."

A jpeg illustration I downloaded via wifi needs to be printed bit I can't find it. I'm new to all this but eager to learn.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.