Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently bought a iphone5 and icloud was never singed off what can I do? theres no way I get in contact with this person! What can I do???

I recently bought a iphone5 and icloud was never singed off what can I do? theres no way I get in contact with this person! What can I do???

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 11:24 AM

3 replies

Jul 11, 2014 11:29 AM in response to mariaelea_09

If you purchased it from ebay or another service that provides buyer protection, file a claim and get your money back if the fact that it is Activation locked was not disclosed.

If you purchased it from an individual and it's truly impossible to contact them, then turn it over to the police as there's a high likelihood that the phone you bought was stolen. That or the seller was simply an idiot. Either way, it's useless to you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.