Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please i need help very urgent !!! after deleting my exchange account because the company changed the password , I lost 150 200 contacts and i need to get them back very soon ! please help

Please i need help very urgent !!! after deleting my exchange account because the company changed the password , I lost 150 200 contacts and i need to get them back very soon ! i never backed up on itunes ..please help

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 12:09 PM

3 replies

Jul 11, 2014 1:44 PM in response to guy12121212

No. The contacts are "owned" by the Exchange server.

The Exchange server is owned by the company.

Everything on the Exchange server is owned by the company.

If you quit or were terminated, and your access to the system has been revoked, then there is nothing you and do at this point. Once you deleted the account from your phone, all of the associated data was deleted.

NEVER store personal information on company systems.

Please i need help very urgent !!! after deleting my exchange account because the company changed the password , I lost 150 200 contacts and i need to get them back very soon ! please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.