Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I washed and dried my iPod touch

So yesterday I check my dryer and my iPod touch was in there! Not only did I just dry it I also washed it! it was full when I put it in but was dead when I took it out but I charged it just to see if it works but it came on when you turn it on it's not just solid grey, I can kind of call it like a moon sort of pattern. It doesn't help that it was already cracked when I washed it. So I discovered that the screen actually works but you can't see it. I've been taking screenshots on my iPod and then checking my photo stream to sort of navigate around my iPod. I tested the cameras, both of them are completely shot. The front one looks like red blobs and red dots. The outside one has purple bars. I just finished backing up my data and music and ect. But I am really bummed. My Apple TV is down and I cannot mirror the screen on it. 😟 I would really like to know how to fix it, if I can fix it, or where I can go to get it fixed!

--Thanks, Jen

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 12:15 PM

1 reply

I washed and dried my iPod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.