Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I send photos from my iPad mini by email.i have been through the process but it does not send

I Am trying to send my photos from my photo app. I have an iPad mini. I have done all that is required

but the email was not received/sent. What can I do?

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 1:59 PM

2 replies

Jul 11, 2014 6:02 PM in response to Patrong

As an experiment and an alternative troubleshooting step, try sending the photo directly from the mail app and not from the photos app.

Start typing and email and then hold down anywhere in the body of the email until a black options bar pops up Select Insert Photo or Video from that options bar. A window will pop up with your photos in it. Choose any photo. Then try to send the email.

If that works, the issue could be in the photos app. Try force closing the photos app, reset the iPad like Carolyn described and the try again from the Photos App.

In order to close apps in iOS 7, you have to drag the app up from the multitasking display. Double tap the home button and you will see apps lined up going left to right across the screen. Swipe to get to the app that you want to close and then swipe "up" on the app preview thumbnail to close it

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

How do I send photos from my iPad mini by email.i have been through the process but it does not send

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.