Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded some music and it's on my Ipad, how do I delete those songs? Every time I try it shows the iCloud icon and just keeps on playing! How do I delete? Also how do you sinc my iPhone to Ipad to share music?

I downloaded a music cd to my computer hard drive and then to my IPhone, how do I sync my iPhone music to my Ipad? How do you delete music on my Ipad, it keeps playing and shows a iCloud icon? How to delete?

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 2:41 PM

2 replies

Jul 11, 2014 3:36 PM in response to 70445

70445 wrote:

I downloaded a music cd to my computer hard drive and then to my IPhone, how do I sync my iPhone music to my Ipad? How do you delete music on my Ipad, it keeps playing and shows a iCloud icon? How to delete?

As Carolyn already stated, you have to sync the iPad with iTunes just like you diid with the phone. You cannot sync the iPad with the phone in order to transfer music.

If the songs have a cloud icon next to them, and you do not use iTunes Match, they may just be showing in the music app. While you can play them that way, you can also hide them so that the will not show on the iPad and you will not be able to play them for that reason. Go to Settings>iTunes and App Store>Show All>Music>Off. The songs will disappear from the music app after you do that.

I downloaded some music and it's on my Ipad, how do I delete those songs? Every time I try it shows the iCloud icon and just keeps on playing! How do I delete? Also how do you sinc my iPhone to Ipad to share music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.