Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So my Iphone was Stolen []____[]

I was going to friends lake house and I had my phone in a sealed in a baggie. I had lost it and after I returned home my Mother had gotten a call from a person claiming she had found it and it was not working properly. So I had said if it's not turning on don't bother trying to get it returned. So a day or so had gone by and I was on my iPod 4 as a replacement ( the phone stolen was a iPhone 4 ) and I had checked the Photo stream. I had this turned on so almost all photos from my iPhone would go to my iPod and I had noticed a round of selfies from a girl in witch I don't know. So the only possible reason I would find this is she lied through her teeth about my phone no working and had been using it for herself ( new case and everything ) I tried "Find My iPhone" but I was not able to get a hold of the location and was not able to lock it because she had been out of internet connection. But I'm wondering if she wasn't able to go on the Internet how was she able to take selfies and have them get to my iPod? We confronted her over the phone and she stuck to saying it didn't work. A day or two after the conversation about it she took more selfies and they got uploaded to the photo stream. My mom went to the network provider ( Sprint ) and they cut off the phones connection rendering it pretty much useless, Right? I'm not sure if that stops the promblem. I live in Missouri and have yet to report this to the Police. I don't know if I should or not. If I can get some help that would be REALLY helpful.

Thank You,

Liam

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 3:15 PM

2 replies

Jul 11, 2014 3:21 PM in response to Just Some Sheep

First, you should definitely report it to the police.

Second, you need to change all passwords and credit cards associated with accounts on that iPhone.

Third, it was working and it was attaching to the internet or you would not have gotten those photos via PhotoStream.

Having the iPhone disabled by Sprint was a good move, at least that way it is blocked from being used as a phone. However, you should have setup Find My Phone on the iPhone before it was lost so you could track and disable and lock remotely.

So my Iphone was Stolen []____[]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.