Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorizing my phone for my apple id

So I made a purchase on my new iPhone and it downloaded but it doesn't show up on my phone because it needs authorization. How do I authorize my phone for purchases so it can show up on my phone?

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 6:15 PM

7 replies

Jul 11, 2014 6:36 PM in response to gail from maine

it successfully downloaded cause instead of it saying installed, it said open next to the app so then when I went to my home to go on the app it wasn't there. So I tried to click "open" but even that it won't bring it up ? And I downloaded the 7-11 app yes I'm guilty I got the free slurpee and I downloaded the app for the exclusive coupons ..

Jul 11, 2014 6:50 PM in response to car22_mag

So, when you click on "Open" what exactly happens? (no reason to feel guilty about free Slurpees and exclusive coupons..... 🙂)

Try swiping down from the center of your Home screen to bring up the Search Bar and type in 7-11 to see if it finds anything.

You can also try resetting your device to see if that clears it up (nothing will be lost): Hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time and continue to hold them down until the Apple appears. Once the reset is complete, the Home screen will redisplay. See if the app is now showing.

Sounds like you may need to delete the app and try again, but you probably will have to hook it up to iTunes on the computer you sync with and do it there....

Post back with your answers to the first two questions and we will see where we can go from there.

Cheers,

GB

Authorizing my phone for my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.