Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

outlook 2010 cant snooze "certain" reminders?

What is the deal with not being able to snooze certain reminders in Outlook 2010 on Win7 pc which has iCloud installed and working? A reminder pops up, I ask to snooze it for 30 minutes. Within a few seconds it is reminding me again. Try snoozing again, same thing happens over and over and will not ever snooze. Only fix is to minimize or go into the calendar and actually move the time or date so it stops reminding me until I want it to reminded me later.

Cant tell you if this is an Outlook 2010 problem or if this is related to Apple iCloud. It is a major pain and can easily cause me to miss meeting reminders because the only fix is to basically minimize. The only condition I tend to see is if the reminder has already been snoozed for a few hours, then they refuse to be snoozed again. I snooze and within 2 seconds it is back reminding me and the cycle continues, won't ever stop the 2 second reminders. Driving me nuts and minimizing is a bad idea although it works but you will not get any more reminders. Any have a fix?

Any ideas?

Thx DD

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 7:07 PM

3 replies

Jul 11, 2014 7:16 PM in response to Chris CA

Thx Chris. It may not be an Apple issue but I am trying to cover all of the bases. I have it posted as well on MS forums. I am a big Apple fan but lets be honest that iCloud has its own issues with MS Outlook integration. It is far from perfect and their implementation sort of makes Outlook not work as well as it did prior to iCloud integration. There are many posts about this over the past few years. Just trying to see if someone has figured out if there is an issue with not being able to snooze reminders when iCould is integrated.

DD

outlook 2010 cant snooze "certain" reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.