Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MagSafe Charger Not Working

I am using MacBook Pro 13", I had plugged in my charger, and had gone somewhere. At my return, my charger was not working, and when i checked, it smelled like it has burnt (due to fluctuation of electricity, maybe). My MacBook Pro is under warranty.

The problem is, when I bought, the dealer gave me options to either go with INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY (the warranty will not be provided here in Pakistan) and the one with LOCAL WARRANTY (warranty services will be provided here within country, off course the expensive option), i went for Int'l Warranty as Apple Product are not that much vulnerable.

Now, what should i do?

Can I contact Apple Directly so that i can send my charger to them (abroad) via courier?

What if, even after sending it to them, paying hefty courier charges, they deny the coverage of that charger under warranty?

Any guidance in this regards will be highly appreciated

P.S: Apple has authorised AASP here in Pakistan (shown on apple's website), but I don't know why they are not considering Apple's Warranty here. Apple need to keep a check on its service providers, especially the ones shown on their website as AASP.

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 7:17 PM

There are no replies.

MagSafe Charger Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.