Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't sync my outlook (att.net email address) with itunes or icloud

I can't sync my outlook (att.net email address) with itunes or icloud anymore. I was able to do that without problem with the previous iPhones versions. What the heck! Why keeping on changing things that work if it's not to improve them...

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 6:12 PM

5 replies

Jul 11, 2014 7:22 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

My underlying email for Outlook is my former provider email (AT&T). We can set up email accounts in outlook with any sort of email. My question is not how to use external mobile services provider who will charge me a monthly fee for that, but simply sync my iPhone. I use different calendars and to sync over the air like it is now set in default, I need to use only the iCloud calendar in Outlook and on my phone. But I'd like to bring back the past and since everything is synced over the air via iCloud in the new iTune and iPhone 5, I can't. I could remove this over the air setting, but I am fine with it for everything except Outlook Calendar. I know that I can move to iCloud each item by clicking on the meeting, and I was wondering if there was another way to move all of them.

I can't sync my outlook (att.net email address) with itunes or icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.