Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Couldn't Uninstall and Now Can't Re-install. Please Help!

I've been having problems with Itunes for a while and I am hoping that someone here can help me with the issues I've been facing. Starting from the beginning, Itunes stopped updating. When I would try and update it, it would say I didn't have access or something along those lines. Someone at Apple told me to uninstall Itunes and Re-Install. When I first tried to do that it wouldn't delete. In going to Microsoft support I was told to use FixIt. This did delete Itunes and I was able to delete the other 4 programs in the manner that was described by Apple. In trying to re-install, I have done it 3 times, it continues to say it was installed incorrectly and that it needs to be uninstalled and re-installed. I am working on a PC with Windows 8.1 Pro and have updated Quicktime as that was suggested to someone else. Is there anything else that can be done? I have an iPhone and an iPad and while I guess Itunes isn't a User uploaded filenecessity I'd really prefer to have it to sync stuff to my products. Thank you in advance. The picture is the error from me trying to reinstall. No longer have issues uninstalling.

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 7:14 PM

2 replies

Jul 12, 2014 7:11 AM in response to babygirl081

In uninstalling all the Itunes components again and restarting my computer I got the error below. However I had deleted itunes off and hadn't yet tried to re-install. I won't try again until someone advises me too. Again Please Help! Thank you.

(The screenshot won't appear here even though it shows it's being uploaded so I will just say it gives me an Error 2 and to remind that this is after I've already uninstalled itunes)

Couldn't Uninstall and Now Can't Re-install. Please Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.