Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old Ipod/New Iphone?

I have an ipod nano that I got back in 2008. I made an itunes account during that time. My computer with the itunes account has since crashed. I just recently got an iphone with a new itunes account (new account name/password) and have put a lot of music on my phone, so much so, that I can not download other stuff to my phone. My question is can/how do I transfer my music from my new itunes account to my older ipod that is associated with an older itunes account? When I hookup up my ipod nano to my new computer and open the new itunes account on the computer, it says it can not sync because the required folder can not be found. Hope you understand my question.

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 7:30 PM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2014 9:51 AM in response to babibluone

Hello babibluone,

After reviewing your post, I have located an article that can help in this situation. To use your iPod with your new account and library, you can restore it to factory settings. You can then sync your files it and free up some space on your iPhone.

Restoring iPod to factory settings

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1339

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

BobbyD

Old Ipod/New Iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.