Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A random picture of a man climbing a telephone pole and a black photo appeared on my camera roll while I was taking pictures of my dogs. Under collections, it date stamped the photo as July 27, 2096. How could this have happened?

As I was taking pictures of my dogs, I looked in my camera roll to see what they looked like. The most recent 2 photos were a completely black photo & a photo of a man climbing a telephone pole. I have never seen that man on the pole before. I have never shared my apple ID & no one has used my phone. The most bizarre thing is that the photo is date stamped July 27, 2096--wayyyy in the future. How in the world could this have happened?

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:12 PM

There are no replies.

A random picture of a man climbing a telephone pole and a black photo appeared on my camera roll while I was taking pictures of my dogs. Under collections, it date stamped the photo as July 27, 2096. How could this have happened?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.